Friday, January 12, 2024

Creative Grieving Glue Book

 I spent the better part of the day creating backgrounds in the new glue book.


It is so relaxing and I see myself thinking more about the spring when I can go back outside to finish what I started with the landscape.

I cried a couple times when I was thinking about all I have lost, not just material things, but my person. That person who knew me better than anyone else and loved me anyway.

I dread the next 2 weeks. Forcing myself to get through it any way I can. I am grateful for the friends that are helping me get through this misery.
Dec 11, 2023 5:31:16pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peeling away the pieces that keep you from living

Grief has a way of just keeping your thoughts and desires from being recognized by anyone you know, unless you tell them of your feelings.  ...